Happy Saturday everyone! I am linking up with the Weekend Warriors for their 3-2-1 Teacher Bio.
1) I can not believe this year will be my 21st year teaching! I have taught 2 years of 6th grade, 3 years of 4th, 1 year of 1st, and I will begin my 15th year in second grade. Time sure does fly by so fast!
2) Yes, I do wear high heels to work everyday! I am only 5 foot 3 so I love that I can be a little taller with a little help from my friends. I work at a small school so I am known for my shoes!! To be quite honest I wore flats one time and couldn't see over my cart in Costco. I will wear flip flops during the summer though!
3) I am always learning. I try to keep current on what is going on in the teaching profession. I am willing to try whatever. I still get nervous every school year for the first day of school. I truly feel that the day I stop learning, being nervous, or feel that I have mastered everything is the day I am done being a teacher.
1) Yes, I love shoes. My husband thinks I have too many, but seriously...can you ever really have enough? I am waiting for a pair of wedges to arrive this week!
2) I am a very loud person. It drives my hubby crazy. He always says "Can't you whisper?". I am pretty outgoing and will talk to almost anyone too. Sometimes this can be perceived as being super confident, but really I am actually super sensitive. I take things to heart and when I care about people I am very loyal.
I really do not think this needs explaining! : ) I just hope that this one comes true very soon!
Happy weekend! Come join the linky so we can get to know each other!