Thursday, June 18, 2015

TPT SELLER CHALLENGE!!!

I am loving this TPT Makeover Maddness Challenge!! If you haven't heard about it click on the photo below and check it out!!

I enjoy seeing all the new changes in everyones products! I must some I am quite jealous of how many amazing products are out there! It definitely has inspired me to start redoing some of my older products! Here is what we had to do for our first challenge:

Here are my results!!




If you have purchased this product, please download it again for the new updates and extra set of task cards. If you would like to purchase it, it will be on sale at my  TPT Store for 20% off through Father's Day!




4 comments:

  1. I love your update! The superhero graphics make all the difference! That is awesome that you added even more task cards to your file! Nice job!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ your place value task cards look great! Four task cards per page is so perfect! Adding this to my wish list for my second graders!

    Theresa @ True Life I’m a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place value cards look fantastic and so does your blog! I'll be moving to 2nd grade this year...looking forward to following more of your adventures to come! =)

    Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just returning the visit… Your blog is adorable! Nice job on the makeover. Those superhero graphics will probably be a hit with the kids. :)

    http://www.thetallytales.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin