Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th and Magic Mike XXL Review!!!


Happy Fourth! I hope everyone is out having an amazing day with family and friends! I am waiting for hubby to finish golf and then we will enjoy the rest of the day together.

So I am going to be honest with you all right now. I saw the first Magic Mike movie when it came out with a group of girlfriends a few years back. We had dinner and cocktails and then headed off to see the smoking hot half naked dudes do their thing. The movie theater was packed with a bunch of screaming woman  admiring the beautiful beasts on the screen. Not the greatest movie, but let's be real...we didn't see it for the amazing plot or academy award winning performances! Well, if hottest, gyrating, six-pack abs was a category it might be a different story.

Now fast forward to Summer 2015...let's say yesterday. Picture this...lunch with a best girl friend, a few cocktails, and then an afternoon matinee of...



Ok, have you picked your jaw off of the floor?? I must confess that if Channing knocked at my door or pulled my up out of a crowd to be his pole or prop to do his stripping...this girl would be so ok with it. I had to laugh because when I told my hubby I was going he was like...why?  I laughed and said really?? Did you see the previews of their abs? Uh, hot men dancing on a screen...no brainer!!!

Anyway, I am not going to give you a play by play of the movie because I do not want to spoil it for all you ladies. But...I will say this...I thought it was better than the first one. A few new characters, no depressing drug scenes, lots of laughs, great dancing, good music, and just a fun make you laugh movie to see with a bestie or a group of girls.


Yep, this was a scene from the movie!! Hot, hot, hot!!  

And how many of you watch Kelly and Michael in the morning. Well, let's just say I am not sure if I can look at Michael Strahan in the same way anymore..LOL! His part was hysterical!! He did a great job!!


So if you need something to do today or the rest of the weekend...check out your local movie listing and put a little "Magic" into your life!!!




1 comment:

Follow on Bloglovin