Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Have You Seen This????

Have you ever seen this commercial? 



I don't know what it is about this video, but it cracks me up. It has become a funny saying/joke with my husband and close friends. We total crack up! Yes, some of you may be thinking...ok not so much, but it makes me giggle.

So imagine what happens when I am with my husband and friends ordering breakfast and I ask for a diet coke and the waitress brings me this...

I started laughing so hard!! Is that hysterical??? Have you seen these sayings on the Diet Coke cans? They have people's names and sayings on the side of the can. What a creative marketing idea!! I am a huge Diet Coke drinker and I thought how fun to have a can with my name on it. My second graders would think I was so cool. Of course, Christa is not one of the names on the can. I googled the website and learned that you can find out where the Share a Coke Tour is and go get a can made, but of course it is no where near me. So instead the waitress found me an unopened Go-Getter can and I am taking it home with me.

Now for some school stuff. Here are some pictures of what I have been working on:

I loved  Kindercraze's subway art so I made my own superhero style!!

Welcome banner superhero style


Name tag pennants for the backs of their chairs



I know school starts in less than a month and I need to get moving, but I still am loving summer vacation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin