Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Thursday!!

I love my class, but they have been quite chatty the past few weeks! I don't know if it's because California has been having a 70 degree winter or what. Luckily, last week we finally got a few days rain!! I am usually not a fan of rainy day recess schedules, but I was excited!! Crazy I know!! The best part was that it rained most of the three day weekend. I got to be lazy and not feel guilty that I was curled up on the couch watching movies!! That's what happens when you live on the west coast and you haven't had a winter!!!

Here's a quick math valentine activity freebie!! 

You may have seen the one I posted for Super Bowl one or the hot cocoa one I posted in December. The kids love them and it's a great way to practice their subtraction skills!! Just click on any of the pictures below to enjoy!!



                                





2 comments:

  1. You're so creative!! Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. I adore you guys. YOU MUST facebook me!!! Both of you. RIGHT AWAY.

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin