Tuesday, October 2, 2012

COMMON CORE TRAINING AND A FREEBIE!!

Today was the first day of Common Core training for my school. Usually, I look forward to going to trainings, but  I always seem to be disappointed because they babble  share their valuable information for 8 hours when it could have been covered in about 2 hours. So, I was a little skeptical  when our principal told us the entire school would be going to the training. Yes, you may be thinking...Wow!! The entire school will be out, but it really was only 8 of us.  There is a total of 4 trainings. To my surprise, it actually was a pretty decent training. The two presenters were quite funny together. I can't say that I am jumping out of my seat for the next couple of sessions, but I a little more curious and not so irritated that I have to plan for a sub.

I thought I would share a little freebie with everyone! Click on the picture for your free Halloween word list. 

1 comment:

Follow on Bloglovin