Amy Lemons at Step into 2nd Grade is having a linky party. Since I am new to blogging I decided it would be fun to join and share a little bit about myself!
1. I wake up every morning and have a Diet Coke with my breakfast...if I must be completely honest, on some mornings I have 2. I do not drink coffee so I guess you can say this is my coffee!!
2. My husband and I met on a blind date. Actually, a parent in my class set us up. We were going to meet at a school function, but it got rained out, so he called me up and took me to dinner. 13 years later we are still together!
3. I love shoes!! Let me clarify...I love high heels! I think it is because I am only 5' 3 inches tall. I bought a pair of flats earlier this year. I have to admit they were quite comfy!! Here's the story though: I was shopping at Costco and my cart was pretty full. Guess what? I could not see because I had the flats on. So as soon as I got home...the flats came off and the heels were back on!!!! Here are a few of my latest purchases!!
4. I met Gail Boushey and Joan Moser (The Sisters: Daily 5 and Cafe) this summer at their Seattle conference. I did have my picture taken with them. Infact, on one of the days Joan asked where I got my shirt, but cause she loved it!!! LOL...I felt like a celebrity!!
This is not the shirt she loved...LOL!!
5. I am addicted to sweets. Let's be more clear, I LOVE chocolate. I might even be a sweet treat closet eater!! No, I don't sneak off into the closet to eat sweets, but sometimes I do nibble without him knowing. I love to bake!!! It relieves stress, but then I think it stresses me out even more because it makes you fat!! It's weird how my body works. It is like clock work that soon after I am done with a meal my body screams, "Where's the chocolate?"
6. I am the worst with photos. I guess I should say I am the worst at taking photos of me and my husband. This photo is from like 6 years ago!!!
Thanks for stopping by!! It has been fun learning about everyone!!!